“Who Gets It!” Learner Outcomes
- What does it mean to “get it”? What is a gets-it lifestyle?
- How cultivating a gets-it lifestyle can lead to personal fulfillment.
- How should the culture, policy, and logic of a company function? What it looks like when a company “gets it.”
- What happens when culture, policy, and logic doesn’t line up? What a company that doesn’t get it looks like, and how a company can turn that around.
- How do you know if your company has a culture or a corporate cult mentality?
- How to create a strong company culture using your gets-it employees.
- What makes your Gets-It Bell Curve different from standard assessment tools? What are the additional benefits?
- Why a good manager should always be recruiting top talent.
- The problem with those who don’t get it and how they’ll wreak havoc on a company.
- Does a company need employees to step out of their comfort zones? Pros and cons of letting employees grow comfortable.
- How management can use the Gets-It Bell Curve to motivate employees
- How empowering gets-it employees strengthens the overall company
- Common problems with employee engagement surveys and how to really use the data to a company’s advantage.
- How to conduct effective trainings with employee buy-in.
- Tips for cultivating and keeping “gets it” employees.
- Strategies for motivating employees at various levels along the curve.
There are no reviews yet.